The World Food Programme (WFP) is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. We are always looking for the very best talent to join us as we work to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable can access the nutritious food they need.
Vacancy announcements are currently open for:
|Security Information Analysts||P2||P3||P4|
Click on the link to apply!
WFP’s greatest strength is its workforce of 16,000 dedicated humanitarians, who work tirelessly around the world to achieve Zero Hunger, often under difficult conditions. Working for WFP is a chance to serve the world’s most vulnerable people through modern humanitarian approaches, in a dynamic, global environment where life-changing experiences are the norm. Joining WFP is a gateway to an international, creative, and professionally and personally rewarding humanitarian career.
With the launch of the Future International Talent (FIT) Pool, WFP seeks to build a pool of highly qualified, dynamic professionals of all levels who wish to work in any of WFP’s countries of operation, including emergency and hardship duty stations.
Professionals, at any point in their career, that are looking for new challenges serving a humanitarian purpose are welcome to join the WFP family to contribute to achieve Zero Hunger. There are multiple exciting opportunities for professionals of all levels.
FIT Pool applicants must meet the eligibility criteria, including:
- Education: A completed university degree from a UN recognized academic institution.
- With 3 to 5 years of relevant postgraduate professional experience a candidate should apply at the P-2 levels.
- With 5 to 8 years of professional experience a candidate should apply at the P-3 level.
- With 8 to 11 years of professional experience a candidate should apply at the P-4 level.
- Languages: Fluency in written and spoken English and intermediate level in a second UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish or Portuguese).
If selected for further review, applicants will undergo a rigorous process which includes screening against the job requirements; a technical test; a video interview; a language assessment; and a panel interview. The process of establishing a FIT Pool takes an average of 6 months.
Successful applicants will be notified and placed in the FIT Pool for a two-year period.
Qualified women are especially encouraged to apply.
The FIT Pool represents a great opportunity for employment at WFP. Sign up to the alerts to follow FIT Pool announcements.